What Time of Year Is Best to Get My Air Ducts Cleaned?
Getting your ducts cleaned can keep heating and air-conditioning system’s air quality at an optimum level.
When it comes to your heating and air conditioning system and its connection to indoor air quality, air ducts can often be overlooked. People today are more aware now of their health and how the homes they live in can be directly linked to their health. Your air ducts are no exception as they are conduits of your home’s air.
Some of the advantages of having your ducts cleaned are:
- Your respiratory health could be aided due to possible contaminants removed.
- Mold and mildew may be fought with a good cleaning.
- Your system will run more efficiently.
- Unpleasant odors are decreased or even removed entirely.
The best time of year to clean your ducts would be during a scheduled maintenance check on your systems. However, you may want to consider having your ducts cleaned a little sooner if:
- You have pets that shed abundantly.
- You recently purchased your home and don’t know when the ducts were last cleaned.
- You’ve had a recent fire or experienced flooding.
- You smoke or have someone living in your home who smokes indoors.
- You or someone living in your home suffers from asthma and/or allergies.
If you fall under any of these categories or simply want peace of mind that you have done everything you could to achieve optimum indoor air quality and HVAC efficiency in your home, now is the right time for you to have your ducts cleaned.
Click this link to contact G&M Service today to achieve optimum indoor air quality with the help of your home’s heating and air conditioning.